Children’s Academy Society was established in 1957, by a dedicated philanthropist and an eminent educationist late Sh.W.C.Kashyap. The society established a chain of schools in Dehra Dun and Haridwar under his leadership. Children’s Academy, Tagore Villa was established and affiliated to U.P. Board in 1958. By the untiring efforts of Mr. Prem Kashyap the school was recognized as a special type English Medium School in 1971. The school got affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E.), New Delhi as a Senior Secondary School in 1980.
Visited 1583 times, 4 Visits today