Dev Bhoomi Campus is located in a serene environment, in the picturesque location of the lower Himalayas with a salubrious climate, about 15 Km from Dehradun city, Clock Tower, off Chakrata Road, National Highway NH – 72. The nearest Airport is Jollygrant about 25KMs from the Institute. The sprawling main campus is spread in one piece of the land of 210 Bighas (42 acres), in the surrounding of greeneries, floras & faunas beside the National Forest.
Seven Professional Institutions (each having individual premises / buildings) are operated under Uttrakhand Uthan Samiti, a non-profit Society, professionally managed by the Eminent Academicians, Industrialists and Scientists. Keeping in tune with the upsurge in technical developments, the Samiti being committed to the cause of quality education, has established Seven Temples of Learning and Innovations. These are :
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology, Dehradun (DBIT) [Estd in 2005]
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Management Studies, Dehradun (DBIMS) [Estd in 2006]
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy & Research, Dehradun (DBIPR) [Estd in 2007]
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology for Women, Dehradun (DBITE) [Estd in 2008]
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Polytechnic, Dehradun (DBIP) [Estd in 2013]
- Uttrakhand Utthan Samiti Group of Institutions, Saharanpur (UUSGI) [Estd in 2009]
- TechWords Wali Gram Udyog Group of Institutions, Roorkee (TWWGGI)[Estd in 2009]
Mr. Sanjay Bansal- Chairman-Uttrakhand Uthan Samiti is also the chairman of Shri Krishan Educaltional Society, Kurukshetra that run two renowoned professional educational institutions viz.
- Shri Krishan Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Kurukshetra [Estd 1997]
- Shri Krishan Polytechnic(Morning & Evening Shifts), Kurukshetra [Estd 2005]
Students intake in the year 2005 in one campus was only around 200, which has increased to the level of 8000+ in the year 2012, in four campuses situated at Dehradun, Saharanpur, Roorkee & Kurukshetra.
Visited 920 times, 1 Visits today