Every Educational Institution has to frame its aims and objectives which incorporate the needs and aspirations of parents and students. These can be summed up as follows:
- The school’s aims are to impart sound basic education in English Medium along modern lines, and the staff recognise it as the most urgent and sacred part of their duty, the formation of the characters of those students entrusted to their care.
- The Institution adopts, as its goal, the best from our rich and varied heritage and inculcates a perfect all round education and development (in mind, Physique and mental attitude) of the students which shall in time, lead them to be worthy, true and good citizens of whom our countrj -India-shall be proud of.
- The aim of the school is to provide a full, liberal and comprehensive education. The object is to turn out young men & women with a keen sense of discipline, responsibility, initiative, self reliance, integrity and loyalty.
- To inspire creativity by encouraging students to discover their innate talents and aptitudes and help them visualize their future work towards actualizing their goals.
- To maintain a healthy regard for tradition while adv ancing into the hi-tech, fast moving liberal world of future.
Visited 1440 times, 1 Visits today