To become a comprehensive education centre with a reputation for excellence in academics, career development and co-curricular programmes, which will act as a model of creative and innovative solutions that meet the changing emotional, physical and educational needs of the students. The community will be enhanced through a variety of social, recreational and cultural activities to ensure the overall growth of the young minds.
- To guide students to become productive and contributing members of the society.
- To provide a school community which is a safe and caring environment that promotes respect, self-worth, creativity and academic growth.
- To encourage all members of the school community to work collaboratively – a process that includes good communication, shared decision making and accountability.
- To inculcate a learning process in which all can participate and succeed – a process that enhances innovation, risk-taking abilities and challenges one’s personal limits by continuously raising the bar.
- To ensure that education is responsive to the changing needs of our students, staff and community.
- To foster the intellectual, emotional and physical wellbeing of each student.
- To nurture diversity for the strength it brings to education.
- To promote education as a lifelong process that fosters personal and positive growth.
Visited 467 times, 1 Visits today