Established in 1982, Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is an internationally acclaimed Institution, which offers training program, academic courses and advisory in wildlife research and management. The Institute is actively engaged in research across the breadth of the country on biodiversity related issues.
The Institute’s idyllic campus that has been carefully developed to create state of the art infrastructure encourages scholarly work.
Aims & Objectives
- Build up scientific knowledge on wildlife resources.
- Train personnel at various levels for conservation and management of wildlife.
- Carry out research relevant to management including the development of techniques appropriate to Indian conditions.
- Provide information and advice on specific wildlife management problems.
- Collaborate with international organizations on wildlife research, management and training.
- Develop as a regional centre of international importance on wildlife and natural resource conservation.
Visited 762 times, 1 Visits today